The Machine Operator Helper will assist in running machines producing finished product according to customer specification and company policies.
· Performs multiple machine operation and assist other operators and production personnel effectively.
· Operate all material handling equipment both manual and powered.
· Use gauges and measuring instruments and perform quality inspection on all parts and components.
· Maintains accurate records.
· Recognizes equipment malfunction and report to supervision.
· Maintains neat and orderly work areas and equipment.
· Must wear proper PPE at all times and adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ability to use measuring tools
Able to follow instructions
Must be able to follow all safety regulations
Attention to detail
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Applicant will be subject to criminal background check and drug test.
9850 Prosperity Lane, Williamsport, MD 21795
Rate of Pay:
To inquire about this position or to submit an application, please contact your school counselor.
Required Related Instruction:
One course in the following pathways. Please see Program of Study for specific courses.
Power Mechanics, Construction Design & Management, Carpentry, CASE Ag Engineering, Applied Manufacturing