I have Degrees from Nassau Community College and the University of Miami; and served in the U. S. Navy in between.
• I have five published books; two books of poetry, and a trilogy of multi-award winning children’s books “Where Do We Go?”, “Where Do We Go (the journey)?” and “Where Do We Go (forever)?”
• A member of the Florida Writers Association, and I’ve been on the Planning Committee of WBTS since its inception.
• VP of the Amelia Island Book Festival 2015-2017.
• I started the Nassau Youth Writers Program.
• An accomplished artist, and member of the Amelia Island Art Association.
• The President of the Amelia Island Boules Club since 2010 (the largest petanque club in the USA).
• The BOD of the Amelia Island Blues Festival.
• Actively on the Friends of the Library Children’s Committee.
• Made a cameo appearance in the motion picture The Diary of Preston Plummer.