Transcripts for Nathan Hale Graduates
Methods to Obtain Transcripts for Nathan Hale Graduates
There are three methods for graduates to obtain transcripts. The cost for graduate transcripts is $5. If a student owes a previous obligation, it will need to be paid as well. We keep detailed records of the payment, date, and destination of the mailed transcript so it must to be done through the main office.
1. In person: Come to the office from 7:00 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. Make sure you come with payment (cash or check), I.D. and fill in the request form. We can either give you your transcript or mail it on your behalf.
2. Mail: Via. U.S mail, include a check or money order payable to Nathan Hale High School along with the completed "Authorization for Transcript Release" and picture ID. Mail the materials to Nathan Hale High School, 11601 W. Lincoln Avenue West Allis, WI 53227.
3. Online: (eChecks, credit or debit cards). Authorize release, provide I.D. and register for payment. Once all three items are received by the main office, they will be sent out. Follow the information below:
To use the online procedure, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the "Authorization for Transcript Release" form.
- Complete, save, and print the form. Make a copy of your valid picture ID (Driver's License or State ID) and send to Nathan Hale for processing.
- The "Authorization for Transcript Release" and valid picture ID can be emailed, faxed or sent via. U.S. mail. This information can be found on the form.
- Pay for the transcript to complete the process.
To make an online payment, follow the instructions below:
- Click here to make an online payment. Select 'Online Payments' > Transcript Fees - West Allis Nathan Hale High School.
After the payment has been confirmed and the form with a picture ID has been received, your transcript will be processed and mailed to the address you have requested on the form.
Email requests are not acceptable as we need to see a signature. It is OK for the student to authorize a parent to pick up and pay for the transcript as long as they send a note with the parent with the student's name, the name of the parent who will be picking it up, and provide a copy of their I.D. The parent would sign the "Authorization for Transcript Release" form and provide their I.D. For questions regarding your transcripts please call (414) 604-3200.