Wauchope Soccer Club
Welcome to the home page of Wauchope Soccer Club. Have a browse and enjoy the many exciting things our club has to offer.
In this website you will find all the formation you need to know about our wonderful club and a bit extra.
Clicking on the 'blue F' to the left will take you directly to our Facebook page which also has a great social following.
Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you down at Fairmont Gardens soon.
Wauchope Soccer Club - Canteen/BBQ Roster 2018
• Teams to provide 2/3 Volunteers are their allocated times during the season. Please report
to Canteen for directions on where help is required
• If you’re team is unavailable to help in the canteen, please let you Coach know or
communicate with a member of the Club Committee asap so arrangements can be made for another team
• Please allocate another person (Team Manager) to organise your volunteers, our Coaches have
enough to do
• Remember our club relies heavily on volunteers, please make every effort to help out a
handful of times per season
• NETS – If you are assisting with putting up morning nets. - Please do not leave bins out for
the nets, return these to the council shed / storage area once nets are put up (this is so people
do not use these as rubbish bins which cause extra work)
• We also require ground control coverage Friday night and Saturday – If your team is allocated
in canteen, it would be great if a person (or 2) could assist with ground control.
• Committee Teams (including Seniors) are rostered more times than Miniroos – That’s because
you have many more families to assist in your teams , it might help to make your own roster – so
the same person / family is not volunteering each time!
Also Keep an Eye Out for Our Fundraising Day again This Year Date to Be advised. This Year we are Supporting motor neurone disease (MND).
The Next Club General Meeting is Scheduled for Monday 18th June at the Wauchope RSL Club in the Lone Pine Room at 6:30pm ( This time is subject to change) so keep an eye out here or FB for updates.
INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATIONS:
When Registering you child/ren to play soccer this year make sure you have your Active Kids Voucher this can be found on the SERVICES NSW Web Site "www.service.nsw.gov.au", then scroll down to where it says Active Kids then Redeem Voucher, this will make registration quicker for you. To register go to www.playfootball.com.au and follow the Links.
- Ages 6-7 $130.00
- Ages 8-11 $145.00
- Ages 12-18 Competitive $185.00
- All Seniors $335.00
⚽ REGISTRATIONS ⚽
Thanks for registering for season 2018. You can now access team info and fixtures through this website just by clicking on the headings above.
Don't miss your spot, get registered ASAP if not done so.
Head here to find out all the information for our club - http://footballmidnorthcoast.com/club-rego-info/. Contact us re team vacancies. You can also click on the 2018 Registration page for step by step registration information.
*** $100 ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER ***
The NSW government is also offering a $100 Active Kids Rebate in 2018. To find out more, head here -
*** FEMALE FOOTBALL ***
Check with our club as we are fielding all girls teams in certain age groups. A number of teams looking for players to get teams filled, in particular U12-14 Girls.
*** COURSES ***
Check out all the Referee and Coaching courses on offer.
10 courses coming up in March. For those wishing to begin officiating competitive games and to be paid, get yourself signed up to a Level 4 course. For those suitably qualified and wishing to up-skill, check out the Level 3 course on offer.
Included is 4 'Game Leader' referee courses for those wishing to officiate Miniroos at your club on a Saturday morning. Courses at above link.
17 courses for coaches of all age groups. Check out all the courses at the above link.
For more information on anything football, head to the FMNC website - http://footballmidnorthcoast.com
Important Dates for 2018:
- Apr 4 - O35's Competition Commences
- Apr -7 - Mens & Ladies Competition Commences
- Apr 7 - Premier League Competitions Commence
- Apr 13-14 - Junior Competition Commences
- April 14 - Miniroo Games Commence
- Apr 16 -27 - School Holidays No Games 20-21 April
- May 27 - MINIROO GALA DAY
- June 9-11 - Long Weekend No Games
- July 9-20 - School Holidays 14th Games are to be played.
- July 9 - Premier League Meeting ( mountain View Room LUSC)
- Aug 3-4 - Last Round Senior Competitions
- Aug 10-11 - Last Round Junior Competitions
- Aug 10-11 - Senior Semi Finals Commence
- Aug 15 - Last Round O35's Competition
- Aug 17-18 - Junior Semi Finals Commence
- Aug 31-1 Sept - Senior Grand Finals
- Sept 7-8 - Junior Grand Finals
- Sept 12 - O35's Grand Finals
- Sept 15-16 - Zone Championships & Premier League Grand Final
- Sept 22 - Junior Competitive Presentation RSL Between 11-2pm
- Sept 22 - Senior Presentation RSL TIme to be Advised
"Some of these dates are subject to change so keep an eye on our web page and Facebook page for latest updates".
Pick a date from the calendar to view the various events, fixtures and all other important club and community dates of Wauchope Soccer Club. All are welcome!