WMS 1:1 Chromebooks
Important Chromebook Forms
Paper copies of the forms below are available in the WMS office.
- WPS Student Chromebook Contract- All students must have this signed and returned to school office or take a picture and return by email to Rashmi.firstname.lastname@example.org before using their Chromebook.
- WPS Grades 6-12 Acceptable Use Policy: Please sign and turn in by the start of school. (This is included in the handbook)
- WMS Norms & Guidelines- All students go over these expectations with their teachers at the beginning of the year. Read this to know what your responsibilities are for using a Chromebook in school.
- WMS Chromebook Support Procedures for Teachers- Troubleshooting and procedure information about Chromebook issues.
- Chromebook Home Access Application- Chromebooks are not allowed to be taken home in the middle school. If a student does not have access to a computer at home, a parent/guardian can fill out a Chromebook Home Access Application. Please note that this privilege is for students who have absolutely no computer access at home (having to share with family members does not count). Print copies are available in the office or by clicking here.
Chromebook Contract Translations
WMS Chromebook Contract Translations:
Chromebook Home Access Application Translations:
- Spanish Home Access application
WMS Norms & Guidelines Translations: Click here
Digital Learning with 1:1 Chromebooks
We are eager to collaborate, co-teach, model, and support your 1:1 classrooms in implementing tech integrated lessons. You are welcome to submit multiple requests each day via. Please fill out this form and we will get in touch very soon.