WMS 1:1 Chromebooks
Important Chromebook Forms
Paper copies of the forms below are available in the WMS office.
- WMS Student Chromebook Contract- All students must have this signed and returned to school office or take a picture and return by email to Rashmi.firstname.lastname@example.org before using their Chromebook.
- WMS Norms & Guidelines- All students go over these expectations with their teachers at the beginning of the year. Read this to know what your responsibilities are for using a Chromebook in school.
- WMS Chromebook Translations Folder- Multiple translations of the Chromebook Contract, WMS Norms & Guidelines, and Home Access Application.
- WMS Chromebook Support Procedures for Teachers- Troubleshooting and procedure information about Chromebook issues.
We Highly Recommend...
- We recommend students purchase protective cases for their Chromebook. Students will have the same Chromebooks from 6th-8th grade.
Few recommendations for cases
- For students who take their Chromebook home, we recommend purchasing Chromebook Insurance ($16.00 a year).
- Click here for more information. To purchase coverage,
- please visit the link below for more information: https://www.worthavegroup.com/gpo/watertownma
- 6th Grade: Purchase 9th/10th Grade Insurance (HP Chromebook 11 G6)
- 7th & 8th Grade: Purchase 11th Grade Insurance (HP Chromebook 11 G5)
Digital Learning with 1:1 Chromebooks
We are eager to collaborate, co-teach, model, and support your 1:1 classrooms in implementing tech integrated lessons. You are welcome to submit multiple requests each day via. Please fill out this form and we will get in touch very soon.
Chromebook @ Home
- Chromebook Home Access Application- Chromebooks are not allowed to be taken home in the middle school. If a student does not have access to a computer at home, a parent/guardian can fill out a Chromebook Home Access Application. Please note that this privilege is for students who have absolutely no computer access at home (having to share with family members does not count). Print copies are available in the office or by clicking here.