WMS 1:1 Chromebooks
Helpful Links for WMS Students
- CHROMEBOOK DAMAGE REPORT- If there is a problem with your Chromebook, you must fill out this form before visiting Mr Schimidt.
- LOST CHROMEBOOK FORM- Can't find your Chromebook? You must fill out this form before visiting Mr. Schmidt. Print this out, or ask if your teacher if they have a copy in their classroom.
How to Buy a Chromebook Case
Cases will fit student chromebooks from 6th - 8th grade. It will help protect computers from damage. While Chromebooks cannot be decorated with stickers, cases can.
- 6th grade case: mCover Case for 11.6 HP Chromebook
- 7th grade case: red case for mCover Case for 11.6 Dell or the black case for mCover Case for 11.6 Dell
- 8th grade case: mCover Case for 11.6 Lenovo ThinkPad
- Directions for shopping at Eduporium for the Chromebook case:
- Click on “Shop”
- The pricing reflects special pricing for Watertown Public Schools, Faculty and Parents only. Shipping fees have been waived!
- If you navigate away into the full catalog and get lost, just go up to the upper right on “School Store” and click on Watertown, that will bring you right back to the WPS Webstore.
- If you have issues with the site, please contact Eduporium directly at 617-600-7230, and ask for “WPS Portal support”
- WMS Student Chromebook Contract- All students must have this signed and returned to school before using their Chromebook. Read this to know what your responsibilities are for using a Chromebook in school.
- Spanish Chromebook Contract Translation
- Portuguese Chromebook Contract Translation
- Urdu Chromebook Contract Translation
- Pashtu Chromebook Contract Translation
- Russian Chromebook Contract Translation
- Thai Chromebook Contract Translation
- Arabic Chromebook Contract Translation
- Armenian Chromebook Contract Translation
- WPS Chromebook Care & Maintenance- Suggestions to properly care and maintain your Chromebook.
- WPS Chromebook Student Responsibilities and Discipline Rubric- Student Responsibility expectations
Helpful Links for Parents & Teachers
- NEW CHROMEBOOK FORM- For use with new students. Teachers, please fill out this form, in order to request a Chromebook
- WPS Chromebook Program Overview
- Digital Learning at WPS
- WPS Grades 6-12 Acceptable Use Policy- This is also in the WMS Handbook.
- Related Articles: