Here are some CREDIBLE and TRUSTWORTHY sources for you to find information for your project!
- Alchin, Linda. “Egyptian Pharaohs.” History Embalmed, www.historyembalmed.org/egyptian-pharaohs/.
- “Ancient Egyptian Kings Queens.” Discovering Ancient Egypt, www.discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-kings-queens/.
- “Ancient History Encyclopedia.” Ancient History Encyclopedia, Ancient History Encyclopedia, www.ancient.eu/.
- “Egyptian Kings (Pharaohs), Governors and Other Rulers.” Tour Egypt, www.touregypt.net/kings.htm.
- “The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs.” Ancient Egypt Online, www.ancient-egypt-online.com/ancient-egyptian-pharaohs.html.
Ms. Maroni-Wagner has compiled a reserved cart of library books about Egyptian pharaohs. Mr. Kirkcaldy and Ms. Fitanides also have many books in their classroom. These books are not available to take home (because all classes need access to them). However, you can use them while in the Library during class or after school.
For this project, you will need to use proper citations. You can create citations using the citation tools in the Library databases, and using EasyBib.com.
Use EasyBib.com. Make sure to have these fields completed:
- Article Title (Title of the specific page you are on)
- Website Title (Title of the whole website; usually on the homepage)
- Author (if available; if not, leave blank)
- URL Address
- Electronically Published (look at bottom of the page for copyright; if not available, put this year)
CITING DATABASE ARTICLES:
Use the database citation tool (look for a something that says 'Cite' or 'Citation Tool'