Welcome to Bonfield's PTO
Welcome JRB families! We welcome your feedback, your support, your willingness to take time out of your busy schedule to volunteer, to attend a meeting, to donate baked goods; or any commitment you make big or small to help us. We are able to do what we do because of YOU. We hope this site will provide some useful information on some of the PTO's sponsored activities, as well as some general events at JRB. Feel free to submit any questions or comments from the 'Contact Us' link above.
Activities for the Month & Upcoming
- 1-4-19: PTO Meeting @ noon in the library classroom. We invite you to come to discuss what our school is planning for students, teachers, and families. Some things include Basketball Night, Winter Carnival, Roller Skating Party, Bingo Night.
- 1-4-19: School Spirit - Mismatch Day!
Click here for the list of events for the school year
Ways To Help
Your help is always appreciated. Consider helping in any way that you are able to. Here are some things that we do throughout the year that we could use help with. If you are interested, feel free to email our PTO president, Aimee - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the 'Contact Us' link above.
- Roast Beef Dinner: Help distribute dinners from 4:30-6:30 sometime in October
- School Lunch Week: Assist in registering visitors for lunch over a 2-day period in October. Two hour daytime slots
- Talent Show: Help at try outs, practices, & during show. Time: Nov - afternoons & one evening
- Candle Sale: Assist with distribution of candles. Time: Nov – day/evening help
- Veteran’s Day: Donate baked goods for the brunch & help in the set-up, service, and clean-up. Time: Nov - baking ahead or help day of event
- Basketball Night: Time: Jan. – help count & distribute tickets
- Carnival: Organize & run the carnival. Time: Nov-Feb– day/evening meetings
- Yearbook: Photographers needed for school/PTO events from January - June.
- Showcase: Create monthly displays to decorate the showcase in front entrance. Help is needed for the school year.
- BINGO Night: Help at the Bingo night. Time: March - evening help
- Book Fair: Staff the book fair in April. Time: April - a few hours in the evening
- Staff Appreciation: Committee plans the week long staff appreciation activities held in May. Time: April/May - evening planning meetings, bake ahead, and/or help at luncheon
- Greco’s Night: Organize family fun night. Time: May – set up night & get teacher volunteers
- 6th Grade Party: Organize the district-wide sixth grade celebration. Time: Spring - evening meetings
- Career Day: Organize breakfast/lunch for presenters. Time: May - call volunteers & set up room
- Mom & Dad Breakfasts: Help set-up, organize and serve food, and clean up after events. Time: May and June
- Fitness Fun Day
- Donate baked goods for various events
- Check donations may be made to 'Bonfield PTO'