Rocket Book Reviews
Extra Optional Bonus:
- Students may use FlipGrid to post a short review of their favorite book.
- You can access the FlipGrid at https://flipgrid.com/317c66 or by using the FlipGrid code: 317c66 . Use the password #jresreads when visiting the FlipGrid site.
- These book reviews will remain on our Reading Challenge website for other students to check out!
- There are no rules for what must be in the book review. Students who choose to submit a book review can be creative and have fun sharing their favorite books!
- Students who submit a book review will be entered in a separate drawing when we return in August for $20 Barnes and Noble gift cards!
To add a Book Review, click on the FlipGrid below or scan the QR code with you camera.
Lillian Norris, Rising 2nd Grader
Isabella Ragan, Rising 3rd Grader
Dylan Shultz, Rising 1st Grader
Annleigh Decker, Rising 2nd Grader
Jaxen Decker, Rising 4th Grader
Ian Tarter, Rising Kindergartener
Miles Tarter, Rising 3rd Grader
Carlea Coleman, Rising 1st Grader
Harrison Coleman, Rising Kindergartener
Cooper Brownlee, Rising 3rd Grader
Harrison Brownlee, Rising Kindergartener
Trad Crouch, Rising 5th Grader