"A Participant-Driven Professional Learning Experience"
Walpole Public Schools Professional Development Day
Our Next EdCamp is scheduled for January 18, 2019 @ Walpole High School
More info to come Fall 2018!
What is ED CAMP?
- “Participant-driven professional learning for themselves and others that accelerates student growth” (EdCamp Foundation, 2015)
- Ownership: shift from professional development to personalized learning
- Law of Two Feet; if the session is not meaningful/relevant to you, then you may go to another session; “Go where you can Grow”
- Made up of collaborative sessions that are determined by the participants
- Anyone can be a ‘facilitator’
- A model that empowers teachers to choose and pursue their learning goals, and in turn, a model to empower students
- Edcamp thrives on cheerful good will, mutual respect, and shared enthusiasm for education (EdCamp Foundation, 2015)
- ED Camp Site
The Padlet site below is for sharing resources from the event. Click on the + under the session column to add a note on a topic. Please try and include the session name and or session presenter. The notes can contain links to websites, documents, images, videos and more!