Waimea High School Counseling
Check this page often for frequent updates
2018 Important Dates for All Grades
College visits are open to ALL GRADES 9 - 12. Be sure to put the date and time of the college visits you sign up for in your Planner, or on your calendars, it is your responsibility to remember what you have signed up for.
SIGN UP to attend at least ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE! Walk-ins must have a call slip from their appropriate period teacher.
November - College and Career Visits
- November 7, Wednesday, 11:00am US Army Presentation
- November 12, College Financial Assistance for Kekaha Residents, Class of 2019 A meeting with students who are planning to attend a public college/university will be on Monday, November 12, 2018, at 7 pm at the Kekaha School Café. Parents are welcome. Info: Dan @ 346-1830. Thank you. Dan Abadilla Kekaha College Financial Assistance Program (808)346-1830
- November 15, Thursday, 12:30 pm, LRC, University of Portland College Visit (Sign up HERE )
November - Important Dates
- November 1, Thursday, Girls' Summit from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm at the Wilcox Medical Center. To cultivate meaningful relationships with new individuals, uncover tools that will help plan for their future and learn more about advocacy. For more information call 808-274-3502.
- November 2, Friday, KCC Senior Find Your Future Day See Bruce Herbig or Vince Nitta in the counseling office for information.
- November 3-4, Saturday & Sunday Matson container drop in cafe parking lot -- Project Grad fundraiser. See the main office for more information.
- November 9, Friday - Fall Sports Assembly
- November 20-21 Tuesday & Wednesday Student Review modified bell schedule. Early release at 11:30am. Parents welcome to come meet with teachers and/or counselors after 11:30am.
December - Important Dates
- December 8, Saturday - Winterball at Shenanigan's PMRF
February - Important Dates
- February 20, Wednesday - ACT
- May 24 Graduation!
2018-19 Official School Calendar
From the Student Leadership Team
September 4th thru the 7th ~ Picture Taking
- Dress Requirements
- Boys: Collared White Shirt (WHS-provided)
- Girls: Solid White Top (drapes available)
***Photos will be taken during social studies. If you do not have social studies, do it during non-instructional time.
Individual Senior Photos
- Sent in by: TBA
Baby Pictures & Senior Quotes
- Sent in by: TBA
- Due TBA
- Full Page & Half page available
Photo For Senior Page
- Please email photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include first and last name of the student
- Only appropriate photographs will be accepted
- Please be aware that cropping may change the original photo size
- Hard copy photos may be submitted but will require the following:
- Protective envelope with name
- Phone number attached
(all photos will be returned upon request)