SURFACE ANALYSIS LABORATORY
at Virginia Tech
008 Hahn Hall South, 800 West Campus Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24061
- 05/11/2018 - New SAL rates are effective on June 1, 2018!
- 04/25/2018 - The PHI VersaProbe III XPS is back to service!
- 04/18/2018 - The PHI VersaProbe III XPS is temporarily shut down for one week due to a burnt ion gun filament. Stay tuned!
- 03/29/2018 - The SAL will participate in the 15th Annual VT Laboratory Exposition at The Inn at Virginia Tech on 04/03/2018. Stop by our booth and say hello!
- 02/07/2018 - New XPS rates are coming. Stay tuned!
Welcome to SAL, the Surface Analysis Laboratory affiliated with the Department of Chemistry at Virginia Tech. With contemporary surface analysis techniques, featuring the latest PHI VersaProbe III Scanning XPS Microscope, and PhD scientists with over 10 years of experience, you are guaranteed for prompt, specialized, state-of-the-art services. We sincerely invite researcher from across Virginia Tech as well as partnerships with government, industry and other academic institutions to enjoy these techniques and advance research and education at all levels. We are also open for opportunities in research collaborations and grant proposals.
Xu Feng, Ph.D.