Sales Associate - VOLCANO eCigs
The Sales Associate position responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products and recommending the right solutions. As a Sales Associate you should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum customer satisfaction. To be successful in this position, you should stay up-to-date with new products and features, maintain the store’s visual appearance in high standards, and achieve excellent customer service while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Build productive trust-based relationships with customers
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on products and services
- Meet sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis by actively
- seeking out customers and using sales methods such as up-selling and cross-selling
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales and customer service satisfaction
- Maintain stock and preserve presentable conditions in assigned areas
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered by reviewing product training guides and learning from the staff trainer, managers, and coworkers
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases, returns, refunds or exchanges as instructed
- Build useful relationships with co-workers and be a team player
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales, the work environment, and the customer
experience (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory control procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree preferred
- $13.00 / Hr
Human Resources Manager - VOLCANO eCigs
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization, Payroll Laws
- Pay Comenserate experience
- Paid Parking