Vistua.com Terms & Conditions of Service
Vistua.com is provided according to the following Terms and Conditions of service, by continuing to use the site and site services, you agree to the following:
- Vistua.com is provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind including warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Vistua.com and its principals, managers, editors, administrators, representatives and members (we/us) shall have no liability to you for anything associated with this site.
- No money or thing of value is to be exchanged between you and we. You are not provided access for 'consideration.'
- Vistua.com is provided for personal, non-profit use.
- You shall not post lewd, obscene, pornographic, illegal or defamatory messages or emails. These terms shall be construed according to the laws and customary definitions of the State of New York., United States of America
- You shall not post people's private information for the purpose of inconveniencing, harassing or offending them. (Doxxing.) You shall take care that when you post such information for legitimate purposes it not be publicly viewable or sent to more people than necessary by accident.
- You shall not send or post or cause to be sent or posted Spam or bulk messages or emails of any kind.
- You shall preserve the privacy and secrecy of your account password or other means of 'authentication,' such as PINs, codes, keys and the like.
Google Legal, Terms & Conditions
These documents apply due to the fact that this site is hosted by Google Sites.