- Every individual is unique and has value.
- A synergistic relationship exists between our school and our community.
- Education is the foundation for success.
- All stakeholders have a shared responsibility to ensure a safe, orderly, equitable and respectful school environment.
- Every individual has the right to and is accountable for a rigorous and relevant education.
- Effective decision-making is student focused.
- Education is more than academics.
- It is important to embrace growth while preserving core values.
The Vilonia School District, a visionary an innovative, student-centered organization, will inspire, with integrity, students to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens who make positive contributions to society, by equipping and empowering them through a rigorous and relevant education.
The Vilonia School District will:
- Always maintain high expectations.
- Always make decisions in the best interest of students.
- Always be good stewards of resources.
- Never compromise our integrity.
- Always maintain open and honest communication.
- The Vilonia School District will maintain a 100% graduation rate.
- By the end of the fourth grade, every Vilonia School District student will be at or above grade level in reading, and/or will have met individual reading goals.
- Vilonia School District students’ compiled scores on state-mandated achievement tests will be in the top 10% in the state of Arkansas.