I'm Zuohui Fu, a second year Computer Science Ph.D. student in Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, under the supervision of Prof. Gerard de Melo and co-advised by Prof. Yongfeng Zhang. I received M.S. degree from University of Notre Dame in 2017. Before that, I received B.S. degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications(BUPT) in 2014.
My research interests lie in Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval, with an emphasis on neural modules, multi-lingual semantic matching, conversational system, knowledge graph, ranking and recommender systems, etc.
Contact: zuohui [dot] fu [at] rutgers (dot) edu
- Microsoft Research, Research Intern, Redmond, WA, 2019 Summer
- Tencent America WeChat AI Lab, Research Intern, Palo Alto, CA, 2019 Winter
- Tencent America WeChat AI Lab, Research Intern, Palo Alto, CA, 2018 Summer
- IBM Chinese Ressearch Lab, Research Intern, Beijing, China, 2017 Summer
- Rutgers CS 512(Graduate TA 19spring): Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- Rutgers CS 323(Undergraduate TA 19spring): Numerical Analysis and Computing
- Rutgers CS 336(Undergraduate TA 18spring): Principles of Information and Data Management
- Rutgers CS 214(Undergraduate TA 17fall, 18fall): System Programming
- PC member:
International Workshop on ExplainAble Recommendation and Search (EARS 2019, co-located with SIGIR 2019)
EMNLP 2019, RecSys 2019