Each year, Zonta Club of Olympia grants funds to non-profit organizations whose programs improve women's legal rights, health, education, economic status, end violence against women, and/or enhance women's self-esteem.
Grants typically range from $500 to $3000 for two year funding.
The next two year (2021-2022) grant funding cycle begins in late Fall 2020. Check back in October, 2020 for information and application forms.
Contact us for more information
These organizations received grants for 2019-2020:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Thurston County – SMART Girls Program – & Support Lacey BGC
- Community Action Council / Monarch Children’s Justice and Advocacy Center – Family Advocate Position
- Expanding Your Horizons Event – STEM Conference for Middle School Girls / Funding for Rural Transportation and Participant Scholarships
- Family Support Center of South Sound – Parent and Child Education Program
- Pizza Klatch – Lunchtime Support for LGBTQ Middle and High School Students
- ROOF Community Services – Enrollment Support / English as a Second Language Classes
- Senior Services for South Sound – Supportive Services for Elders and their Families
- South Sound Reading Foundation – Books for Babies & Born to Read Programs
- WSU/4-H Youth Development –Thurston County STEAM Program Support/Curriculum Kits
- YWCA of Olympia – Girls Without Limits (GWOL!) Monthly Saturday Camps
Next Right Step
The Next Right Step program of Zonta Club of Olympia supports women on the path to self-sufficiency by helping qualified applicants over financial hurdles that can affect their ability to secure or maintain things like housing or a job.