I am a tenure-track assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at University of Central Florida, where I direct the Real-Time Intelligent Systems Lab. I received my Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with Prof. Sanjoy K. Baruah.
Undergraduate RA for Autonomous mobile robots development.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2016. (advisor: Prof. Sanjoy K. Baruah)
- M. Phil., Mechanical and Automation Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2011. (advisor: Prof. Jun Wang)
- B. E., Computer Science and Technology (with Honor), Tsinghua University, 2009.
- High School Diploma, National Talented Class in Science Olympiad, Ministry of Education, High School Attached to Tsinghua University, 2005. (~80 selected from >22,500,000 nationwide, all with direct admission to Tsinghua Univ. or Peking Univ., with the exemption from National College Entrance Examination)
- Real-Time Systems
- Neural Networks and Machine Learning
- Applications to Intelligent Systems
That which does not kill us makes us stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche