- Representation theory of algebras.
- Homological algebra, including abelian categories and triangulated categories.
- Cluster theory, including cluster algebras and cluster categories.
- Relations to low-dimensional topology.
- 2018- Assitant Professor at YMSC, Tsinghua University
- 2014-2017 Postdoctral fellow at NTNU
- 2013-2014 Research Assistant at Bielefeld University
- 2013-2013 Guest Researcher at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- 2009-2013 Doctor of Philosophy (Mathematics), Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 10.01.2013.
Thesis title: Torsion theories and their cluster structures in Calabi-Yau categories.
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Jie Xiao and Prof. Dr. Bin Zhu.
- 2006-2009 Graduate student for a master degree in mathematics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Bin Zhu.
- 2002-2006 Undergraduate degree in hydraulic engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
14. Decorated marked surfaces III: The derived category of a decorated marked surface, with Aslak Bakke Buan and Yu Qiu. Int. Math. Res. Not. (IMRN), https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnz180. (arXiv).
12. Decorated marked surfaces II: Intersection numbers and dimensions of Homs, with Yu Qiu. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 372 (2019), 635-660. (arXiv)
11. Mutation of torsion pairs in triangulated categories and its geometric realization, with Bin Zhu. Algebr. Represent. Theory 21 (2018), no. 4, 817-832. (arXiv)
10. Cotorsion pairs in cluster categories of type A double infinity, with Huimin Chang and Bin Zhu. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 156 (2018), 119-141. (arXiv)
8. Cluster categories for marked surfaces: punctured case, with Yu Qiu. Compos. Math. 153 (2017), no. 9, 1779-1819. (arXiv)
4. T-structures and torsion pairs in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated category, with Bin Zhu. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 89 (2014), no. 1, 213-234. (arXiv)
3. Cotorsion pairs in the cluster category of a marked surface, with Jie Zhang and Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 391 (2013), 209-226. (arXiv)
2. Maximal rigid subcategories in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated categories, with Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 348 (2011), 49-60. (arXiv)
- Lectured courses:
Spring Semester 2018: An introduction to Cohen-Macaulay representations
Fall Semester 2018: Linear algebras (Sciences)
Spring Semester 2019: An introduction to cluster categories
Fall Semester 2019: Advanced linear algebras (Mathematics) (1)
- I am one of the organizers of Workshop on Algebraic Representation Theory and Related Topics (ARTRT). These workshops will be held biennially at Tsinghua Sanya International Mathematics Forum (TSIMF). Each one will focus on a specific theme related to algebraic representation theory. For more information about this years conference, please check here: http://www.tsimf.cn/meeting/cnshow?id=173.
- Bin Zhu, Tsinghua University, http://faculty.math.tsinghua.edu.cn/~bzhu/
- Aslak Bakke Buan, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), https://www..edu/employees/aslak.buan
- Yu Qiu, Tsinghua University, https://ubw-q.github.io/
- Xiao-Wu Chen, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) , http://home.ustc.edu.cn/~xwchen/
- Zhe Han, Henan University
- Huimin Chang, The Open University of China