Main area of research
- Representation theory of algebras.
- Homological algebra, including abelian categories and triangulated categories.
- Cluster theory, including cluster algebras and cluster categories.
- Relationship between algebra and low-dimensional topology.
- Lectured courses: An introduction to Cohen-Macaulay representations; Linear algebras (Sciences).
- 2018- Assitant Professor at YMSC, Tsinghua University
- 2014-2017 Postdoctral fellow at NTNU
- 2013-2014 Research Assistant at Bielefeld University
- 2013-2013 Guest Researcher at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- 2009-2013 PhD fellow at Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University
12. Decorated marked surfaces II: Intersection numbers and dimensions of Homs, with Yu Qiu. To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., DOI: https://doi.org/10.1090/tran/7598. (pdf)
11. Mutation of torsion pairs in triangulated categories and its geometric realization, with Bin Zhu. Algebr. Represent. Theory 21 (2018), no. 4, 817-832. (pdf)
10. Cotorsion pairs in cluster categories of type A double infinity, with Huimin Chang and Bin Zhu. J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 156 (2018), 119-141. (pdf)
8. Cluster categories for marked surfaces: punctured case, with Yu Qiu. Compos. Math. 153 (2017), no. 9, 1779-1819. (pdf)
4. T-structures and torsion pairs in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated category, with Bin Zhu. J. Lond. Math. Soc. (2) 89 (2014), no. 1, 213-234. (pdf)
3. Cotorsion pairs in the cluster category of a marked surface, with Jie Zhang and Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 391 (2013), 209-226. (pdf)
2. Maximal rigid subcategories in 2-Calabi-Yau triangulated categories, with Bin Zhu. J. Algebra 348 (2011), 49-60. (pdf)
- Derived equivalences via HRS-tilting, with Xiao-Wu Chen and Zhe Han, arXiv:1804.05629.
- Decorated marked surfaces III: The derived category of a decorated marked surface, with Aslak Bakke Buan and Yu Qiu, arXiv:1804.00094.
- Finite presentations for spherical/braid twist groups from decorated marked surfaces, with Yu Qiu, arXiv:1703.10053.