For a downloadable version, click here.
Interests : Macroeconomics and International trade
E-mail : email@example.com
Cell : +81-50-5532-1307
Office : +81-42-580-8377
Education : Phd Northwestern (2018)
Affiliation : Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University (2018/09-)
Published or Forthcoming papers
Journal of Political Economy. Lead Article. Volume 128,
- Anchoring Inflation Expectation with Larry Christiano
- Previously circulated as "Discouraging Deviant Behavior in Monetary Economics"
- Layoff Risk, Welfare Cost of Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy
Works in progress
- Labor Market Imperfection & Nominal Wage Rigidity:
Theory and Evidence from Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry during WW1
- Distribution of Welfare Cost over Production Network