Ph.D. in Management, School of Management, University College London, 2016.
M.S. in Physics, School of Science, Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2010.
B.B.A. in Marketing, School of Management, Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2005.
- Combining Guaranteed and Spot Markets in Display Advertising: Selling Guaranteed Page Views with Stochastic Demand. 2019. European Journal of Operational Research, accepted. (with B. Chen, J. Huang, S. Kollias, S. Yue)
- Team Familiarity in Cardiac Surgery Operations: The Effects of Hierarchy and Failure on Team Productivity. 2019. Human Relations, accepted. (with E. Avgerinos and I. Fragkos)
- Selling innovative products in the presence of externalities. 2018. Production and Operations Management, 27(7), 1236-1250. (with B. Gokpinar, C.S. Tang, O.S. Yoo)
- When marketing and manufacturing departments integrate: The influences of market newness and competitive intensity. 2018. Industrial Marketing Management, 75, 218-231. (with T. Feng, E. Avgerinos)
- Time allocation in entrepreneurial selling: Impact of learning externality and incumbent reaction. 2018. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 65(4), 590-603. (with O.S Yoo, B. Gokpinar)
- The impact of consumer price forecasting behavior on the bullwhip effect. 2014. International Journal of Production Research, 52 (22), 6642-6663. (with N. Wang, Y. Ma, Z. He, A. Che, J. Xu)
- The bullwhip effect under different information-sharing settings: A perspective on price-sensitive demand that incorporates price dynamics. 2013. International Journal of Production Research, 50 (10), 3085-3116. (with Y. Ma, N. Wang, A. Che, J. Xu)
- The bullwhip effect on product orders and inventory: A perspective of demand forecasting techniques. 2013. International Journal of Production Research, 51 (1), 281-302. (with Y. Ma, N. Wang, A. Che, J. Xu)
- Determining the number of new employees with learning, forgetting and variable wage with a Newsvendor model in pull systems. 2012. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 23 (1): 73-89. (with F. Chu, C. Chu, Y. Wang)
@ Trinity College Dublin
BUU11550 Information Systems and Data Management; BU7582 Research Methods; BU7709 Research Methods; BU7710 Project Management
@ University College London (2015-2019)
MSIN0017 Business Analytics; MSIN0110 Big Data Analytics
@ University of Bath (2016-2018)
MN50482 Supply Management; MN50205 Project Management; MN50166 Methods of Management Research; MN50550 Business Analytics; MN50637 Global Supply Chain & Logistics Management; MN30676 Management Science