My research interests are in extremal combinatorics and colouring problems. I am interested both in problems involving graphs and those arising in discrete geometry.
- N. Alon, B. Jatroux, C. Keller, S. Smorodinsky and Y. Yuditsky. The ε-t-Net Problem.
- T. Bellitto, T. Klimošová, M. Merker, M. Witkowski and Y. Yuditsky. Counterexamples to Thomassen's conjecture on decomposition of cubic graphs.
- J. Pach, B. Reed and Y. Yuditsky. Almost All String Graphs are Intersection Graphs of Plane Convex Sets. Proceedings of the 34th International Symposium on Computational Geometry (SoCG), 68: 1-14 (2018).
- S. Norin and Y. Yuditsky. Erdős-Szekeres without induction. Discrete & Computational Geometry 55(4): 963-971 (2016).
- R. Aschner, M. J. Katz, G. Morgenstern and Y. Yuditsky. Approximation Schemes for Covering and Packing. Proceedings of the Workshop on Algorithms and Computation (WALCOM): 89-100, (2013).
- S. Smorodinsky and Y. Yuditsky. Polychromatic coloring for half-planes. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 119(1): 146-154 (2012).
- S. Dolev, J. A. Garay, N. Gilboa, V. Kolesnikov and Y. Yuditsky Towards Efficient Private Distributed Computation on Unbounded Input Streams. Brief announcement appeared at The International Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC) 431-432 (2012). The full version of the paper appeared in Journal of Mathematical Cryptology, 9(2): 79-94, (2015).