Email: ythu2 [at] illinois [dot] edu
I am a forth year PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) advised by Prof. Alexander G. Schwing. Before coming to UIUC, I received my B.S. and M.S. degrees both in computer science from National Taiwan University (NTU), Taiwan.
I am interested in research topics relating to computer vision and machine learning. Here is my CV.
- One paper accepted to ECCV 2020 (July 2020)
- One paper accepted to NeurIPS 2019 (Sep 2019)
- Two papers accepted to CVPR 2019 (June 2019)
- Two papers on video object segmentation accepted to ECCV 2018 (September 2018)
- One paper on video object segmentation accepted to NIPS 2017 (December 2017)
Max-Sliced Wasserstein Distance and its use for GANs
Ishan Deshpande, Yuan-Ting Hu, Ruoyu Sun, Ruoyu Sun, Ayis Pyrros, Nasir Siddiqui, Sanmi Koyejo, Zhizhen Zhao, David Forsyth and Alexander G. Schwing
International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 2019