- We are hiring a postdoctoral researcher in Big Data Systems. Apply here or contact me for more information.
- Workshop on Big Graph Analysis Systems was held in Copenhagen on Aug 21-22, 2017 (a brief summary available here).
- Paper accepted at ACM Computing Surveys: "Graph Processing on GPUs: A Survey".
- Paper accepted at TKDE as best of ICDE'2016: "Passive and Partially Active Fault Tolerance for Massively Parallel Stream Processing Engines".
- Invited to Dagstuhl Seminar "Big Stream Processing Systems".
- Two papers accepted at ICDE 2017: "Parallel SPARQL Query Optimization" and "Integrative Dynamic Reconfiguration in a Parallel Stream Processing Engine" (poster) .
- Paper accepted at EDBT 2017: "Progressive Recovery of Correlated Failures in Distributed Stream Processing Engines" (short).
Yongluan is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Copenhagen. He is co-leading the Data Management Systems group. Before joining KU, he was an Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and a postdoc at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). He obtained his PhD in Computer Science at the National University of Singapore (NUS). He also held visiting positions at several international institutes, including the University of Maryland at College Park, the Advanced Digital Sciences Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and INRIA Rennes. His research interests span database systems and distributed systems. His recent research focuses on scalable streaming data processing and graph data processing. He has published over 50 research articles in international journals and conference proceedings. He has served on the Program Committees of various international conferences, including VLDB, ICDE, CIKM, SSDBM, DASFAA and MDM.
Database Systems, Distributed Systems, Stream Processing, Graph Processing, Query Processing and Optimization, and Publish/Subscribe Systems.
- ENORM: Elastic aNd fault-tOlerant massive data stReaM processing.
- SemStore: a scalable RDF data processing engine.