Bond through positive touch, relaxation and stimulation
Baby Massage provides a number of benefits for Baby and her parents and can enhance bonding through positive touch, relaxation and stimulation. The benefits can be physiological and emotional.
The Baby Massage course lasts 5 weeks and teaches a complete massage routine to help develop your baby's digestive, immune, circulatory and nervous systems and help with wind and colic. It is suitable from birth to pre-crawling. We finish each class with refreshments and there is plenty of time to make new friends.
- Aids relief from colic, wind and constipation
- Helps strengthen the digestive system
- Builds up the immune system and boosts the respiratory system
- Stimulates the circulatory system and balances the nervous system
- Promotes bonding between Parent and Baby
- Enhances early communication between Parent and Baby
- Gives confidence to parents in understanding and handling their babies
- Stimulates weight gain and growth
- Reduces stress in babies and parents
- Promotes relaxation and can help with better sleep patterns
- Gives precious one-to-one time and skin-to-skin contact
- A gentle face massage can reduce the discomfort of teething
- Can help with post-natal depression
What to wear:
Loose comfortable clothes.
What to bring:
I provide mats, cushions, welcome packs with massage routine and you will receive a complimentary organic massage oil.