Thank you for visiting our group's website.
Our research group has been established at 2009 and thereafter focusing on the advanced research on all sorts of energy materials including catalysts, cathode or anode materials, thermoelectric materials and so on. As the industry all over the world becomes very sophisticated, the development of novel functional materials is getting more important. I think our way to develop the functional materials based on the insight from material simulation and its advanced analyses will be a concrete solution for the future material problem. Please check out our members’ potential as the future scientist who will solve couple of material and energy issues through this homepage.
Sep. 17th, 2013
Prof. Yong-Mook Kang
- "Gi-Hyeok Lee, Prof. Yong-Mook Kang, Dr. Wanli Yang discovered the oxygen redox of NCM for the first time to innovate high-voltage cathode materials"
- "Prof. Yong-Mook Kang has been appointed as a member of Y-KAST (Young Korean Academy of Science and Technology) from 2020"
- "ESCML research to present a new paradigm that can fundamentally overcome changes in layered cathode material structure"
- "Synergistic Control of Structural Disorder and Surface Bonding Nature to Optimize the Functionality of Manganese Oxide as an Electrocatalyst and a Cathode for Li–O2 Batteries"
Xiaoyan Jin, Mihui Park, Seung-Jae Shin, Yujin Jo, Min Gyu Kim, Hyungjun Kim, Yong-Mook Kang* and Seong-Ju Hwang*, Small, Vol. 16 (2020), P. 1903265.
- "Large‐Scale Synthesis of MOF‐Derived Superporous Carbon Aerogels with Extraordinary Adsorption Capacity for Organic Solvents"
Chaohai Wang, Jeonghun Kim*, Jing Tang, Jongbeom Na, Yong‐Mook Kang ,Minjun Kim, Hyunsoo Lim, Yoshio Bando, Jiansheng Li* and Yusuke Yamauchi*, Angewandte Chemie International edition, vol. 132 (2020), P. 2082.
- "Regulating the catalytic dynamics through a crystal structure modulation of bimetallic catalyst"
Mihui Park, Chaoping Liang, Tae-Hyeong Lee, Daniel Adjei Agyeman, Junghoon Yang, Sang-Il Choi, Ho Won Jang, Kyeongjae Cho* and Yong-Mook Kang*, Advanced Energy Materials, vol. 10 (2020), P. 1903225.