It’s no secret that our Dublin schools are among the best in the state. Families move to our community so their children can attend our high-performing schools, which keeps property values strong for all of us.
Yet it’s close quarters in classrooms throughout our district as we serve more and more students. Our schools need additional classrooms and schools to accommodate our growing student enrollment. The second comprehensive high school needs to be completed, an additional middle school is needed and additional classrooms are needed to provide adequate space for Dublin students to learn.
Vote YES on J: Accommodate Growing Student Enrollment
- Complete the second comprehensive high school
- Modernize older schools so they are safe and have up-to-date classrooms
- Provide classrooms, computer labs and build a middle school to accommodate growing student enrollment
- Update classroom technology at all schools to support a 21st-century learning environment
- Update all schools to improve student safety
Every Penny Directly Supports Dublin Schools
- Independent citizen oversight is required
- Every penny will stay local to improve Dublin schools
- No funds can be taken away by the State
- No funds can support administrator salaries