Visiting scholar, Electrical Engineering, UCLA
PhD candidate, Beihang University, Beijing, China
Yangqi Huang has joint the department of electrical engineering at UCLA as a visiting scholar since 2016. He received the B.S. degree from Beihang University, Beijing, China in 2014, and joint the group of Prof. Weisheng Zhao in Beihang University as a PhD candidate.
Address: Room 63-109, Engineering IV Building, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Research Interest: Spintronics, in particular the magnetic skyrmion, micromagnetic simulation
09/2014 – Recent: PhD candidate in Electronic Science and technology, School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University (Advisor: Prof. Weisheng Zhao, PhD Thesis: Physics and applications of magnetic skyrmions)
09/2010 – 07/2014: Bachelor of Engineering in Communication Engineering, School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Beihang University (Thesis title: Simulation modeling and analysis of skyrmions)
Conference and summer school experience:
Give an oral and a poster presentation in the 61th MMM Conference on October 31th to November 4th, 2016, in New Orleans, USA
Give a poster presentation in the MAINZ summer school on October 9th to 16th, 2016, in Shanghai, China
Attended the Intermag Conference on May 11th to 15th, 2015, in Beijing, China.
Attended the 4th Chinese-French Symposium on Advanced Materials on October 30th to November 3rd, 2014, in Beijing, China.
Attended the Workshop on Novel Properties of Spin-orbit Coupling in Condensed Matters on October 20th to 22nd, 2014, in Shanghai, China.
1. Huang, Y., et al. Magnetic skyrmion-based synaptic devices. Nanotechnology 28, 8, 08LT02 (2017).
2. Kang, W., Huang, Y., et al. Voltage Controlled Magnetic Skyrmion Motion for Racetrack Memory. Sci. Rep. 6, 23164 (2016).
3. Kang, W., Huang, Y., Zhang, X., Zhou, Y. & Zhao, W. Skyrmion-Electronics: An Overview and Outlook. Proc. IEEE 104, 2040–2061 (2016).
4. Kang, W., Zheng, C., Huang, Y., et al. Complementary Skyrmion Racetrack Memory with Voltage Manipulation. IEEE Electron Device Lett. 37, 924–927 (2016).
5. Kang, W., Zheng C., Huang Y., et al., Compact Modeling and Evaluation of Magnetic Skyrmion-Based Racetrack Memory. IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 64, 3, 1060-1068(2017).
6. Zeng L., Gong F., Nan J., Huang Y., et al., Performance evaluation and optimization of single layer MoS2 double gate transistors with metallic contacts, IEEE International Nanoelectronics Conference (INEC) 2016.
1. 一种基于磁性斯格明子的片上信息传输器件，CN 104157297 B