- Office: 2-173
- Address: Department of Mathematics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
- I am a C.L.E. Moore instructor at Department of Mathematics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. (mentor: Haynes Miller). I received my Ph. D. from the University of Chicago in 2017, under the supervision of J. Peter May, Daniel C. Isaksen, and Mark Mahowald.
- Here is my CV.
- My current research is partially sponsored by NSF Grant DMS 1810638 (2018-2021).
- My papers are on my research page. You may find the videos of some of my talks also on this page.
- M.I.T. Topology Seminar
- Classical, motivic and equivariant stable homotopy groups of spheres,
with connections and applications to geometric topology and chromatic homotopy theory.
Tom Bachmann, Agnès Beaudry, Mark Behrens, Prasit Bhattacharya, Robert Burklund, Hood Chatham, Dominic Culver, Bogdan Gheorghe, Michael Hill, Michael Hopkins, Daniel C. Isaksen, Hana Jia Kong, Manuel Krannich, Achim Krause, Guchuan Li, Jianfeng Lin, Douglas Ravenel, XiaoLin Danny Shi, Matthew Stoffregen, Guozhen Wang, Yifei Zhu
Conferences I co-organized:
- Summer School on Equivariant Homotopy Theory, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, August 2019
- International Workshop on Algebraic Topology 2019, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, August 2019
- International Workshop on Algebraic Topology, SUSTech, Shenzhen, China, June 2018
- Midwest Topology Seminar, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, May 2017