Welcome to Xiangyu Xu's Homepage!
All that you do, do with your might.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently a research scientist in SenseTime located in Beijing, China. My research interest lies in Image Processing, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
I got the Ph.D. degree in the Department of Electronic Engineering at Tsinghua University supervised by Prof. Yu-Jin Zhang and Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang (UC Merced) in 2018. Before this, I received my B.Eng degree in the Department of Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University, and my B.Ec degree in the National School of Development from Peking University.
- 2017. 12 - present Research Scientist, SenseTime Research
- 2013. 9 - 2018.7 Ph.D., Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
- 2017. 7 - 2017.11 Research Intern, Face++ Research
- 2015. 9 - 2017. 2 Joint-training Ph.D. student, University of California, Merced
- 2016. 6 - 2016. 9 Visiting Ph.D. student, Harvard University
- 2013. 9 - 2015. 7 B.Ec, National School of Development, Peking University
- 2009. 9 - 2013. 7 B.Eng, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
- National Scholarship for Ph.D. students, Ministry of Education of China
- Outstanding Ph.D. Graduate, Beijing Education Commission
- Excellent Academic Performance Scholarship, Tsinghua University
- First Prize of National Physics Competition for College Students
* indicates equal contribution
- Xiangyu Xu, Jinshan Pan, Yu-Jin Zhang, and Ming-Hsuan Yang, "Motion Blur Kernel Estimation via Deep Learning", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2018. [Paper, Project]
- Xiangyu Xu, Deqing Sun, Jinshan Pan, Yu-Jin Zhang, Hanspeter Pfister, and Ming-Hsuan Yang, "Learning to Super-resolve Blurry Face and Text Images", IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2017. [Paper, Project]
- Xiangyu Xu, Deqing Sun, Sifei Liu, Wenqi Ren, Yu-Jin Zhang, Ming-Hsuan Yang, and Jian Sun, "Rendering Portraitures from Monocular Camera and Beyond", European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018.
- Yukang Gan*, Xiangyu Xu*, Wenxiu Sun, and Liang Lin, "Monocular Depth Estimation with Affinity, Vertical Pooling and Label Enhancement", European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018.
- Wenqi Ren*, Jingang Zhang*, Xiangyu Xu*, Lin Ma, Xiaochun Cao, Gaofeng Meng, and Wei Liu, "Deep Video Dehazing with Semantic Segmentation'', IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), 2018.