Welcome to Xiangyu Xu's Homepage!
All that you do, do with your might.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Electronic Engineering at Tsinghua University supervised by Prof. Yujin Zhang. In addition, I am a joint-training Ph.D. student in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at University of California, Merced supervised by Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang. Before this, I received my B.Eng degree in the Department of Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2013, and my B.Ec degree in the National School of Development from Peking University in 2015.
My research interest lies in Image Processing, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
- 2013. 9 - Present Ph.D. student at Tsinghua University
- 2017. 7 - Present Intern at Face++, working with Jian Sun
- 2015. 9 - 2017. 2 Joint-training Ph.D. student at University of California, Merced
- 2016. 7 - 2016. 9 Visiting Ph.D. student at Harvard University, working with Deqing Sun and Hanspeter Pfister
- 2013. 9 - 2015. 7 B.Ec in National School of Development, Peking University
- 2009. 9 - 2013. 7 B.Eng in Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
- Teaching Assistant. "Image Processing", Autumn 2014-15, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University
- Xiangyu Xu, Jinshan Pan, Yujin Zhang, and Ming-Hsuan Yang, "Motion Blur Kernel Estimation via Deep Learning", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP). [Paper, Project]
- Xiangyu Xu, Deqing Sun, Jinshan Pan, Yujin Zhang, Hanspeter Pfister, and Ming-Hsuan Yang, "Learning to Super-resolve Blurry Face and Text Images", IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2017. [Paper, Project]