Xavier Devroey, Ph.D.
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Hi, welcome to my homepage!
My name is Xavier Devroey. I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) of the Delft University of Technology. I am currently involved in the Big Software on the Run 4TU project (BSR), aiming at developing novel techniques and tools to analyze software systems in vivo, and the Software Testing Amplification European project (STAMP), aiming at bringing test automation and amplification to the DevOps world.
- May 2018, attending ICSE 2018
- April 2018, organizing the A-MOST workshop, @ICST 2018
- April 2018, attending ICST 2018 in Västerås, Sweden
- April 2018, attending the STAMP project meeting in Olso, Norway
- March 2018, new JSS paper on model-based mutant equivalence
- March 2018, MASES workshop accepted at ASE 2018