SUPPORT "MADE SIMPLE"Photo by Fatos Bytyqi on Unsplash
The Xavier support and helpdesk is only available to clients with an active support contract. If you do not have an active support contract, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you.
If you have an active support contract with Xavier then you will have a specific lead support engineer assigned to you. Please contact your lead support engineer directly.
Support and Help-Desk Services
At Xavier we make it simple. Quality matters and we invest in personal relationships with our clients, so when you have a support contract with us you are assigned a lead support engineer who will deal with all you support requests. They know you and your business, and you know them, and they own and take personal responsibility for your support requests, no runarounds, no call another number, no being passed around a support organization.
The key points of our support contracts are:
- Dedicated lead support engineer.
- Immediate response time.
- Annual and automatically renewable.
- All staff based in Europe.
We provide support in the following areas:
- Application - This is a traditional help-desk function where we can help you with any issues your end-users encounter with using the application. With an application support contract you get 1st level support with immediate response time, backed by our enterprise support agreement with Microsoft without the cost and work, so when needed we manage, deal with and escalate your issues to Microsoft or the ISV partners whose add-on solutions you run.
- Infrastructure - With an infrastructure support contract and once our consulting team has designed and documented the physical and logical architecture of your system, we take over and provision, configure and maintain all your environments, keep them up to date, upgrade them as planned, perform data refreshes, automate processes, and even manage service requests to Microsoft for you.
- ALM & DevOps - With an ALM & DevOps support contract and once our consulting team has designed and documented your Application Lifecycle process, we take over and manage and automate it and your CI/CD pipelines, from building your customization's to deploying and documenting and reporting the results, and even working with your development team to discuss and help them with issues and errors our ALM & DevOps support finds.
Because each client is different, we can provide a lead support engineer of your choice in any major European language and tailored to your operating hours.