Physical Education/Health & Technology
June 8th: Last Day of School - 1/2 Day - Early Dismissal at 11:50am
June 11 - 29 - Summer Camp
Summer Hours - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday through Thursday
The School will be closed on July 4 and between July 9 and July 22
August 4 - Used Uniform Sale 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
August 29 - Open House and School Picnic 3:00-6:00 PM
September 4 - School resumes 8:10 AM
State Standards For: Health Fitness and Technology
Student Learning Standards (SLE's)
STATEMENT SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS – Holy Family School students are:
A. Inspired by Christ to...
· Serve others.
· Participate in liturgical services.
· Know fundamental Catholic Doctrine.
· Pray daily to build a relationship with God.
· Demonstrate respect of self, others and creation.
· Incorporate Christian values and self-discipline to make responsible decisions.
B. Diligent, lifelong learners who…
· Utilize the creative arts.
· Use technology as a tool for learning.
· Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Show critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Are actively engaged and apply good study habits.
· Establish goals to strive for excellence in all subject areas.
C. Respectful citizens of a global community who…
· Peacefully resolve disputes.
· Identify and celebrate diversity.
· Show commitment to personal well-being.
· Recognize and defend the rights of all people.
· Encourage an inclusive and collaborative community.
· Utilize Catholic social teachings in practicing democratic principles.