Washington State Music Teachers Association
Bellingham - Edmonds - Lynden - Skagit County - Snohomish County - Whatcom County - Whidbey Island
District VP: Cathy Baylor - email@example.com
- District I/II Conference - A Day of Inspiration, Reconnection, and Recharging -
Saturday, October 13th, 9 a.m. to 4 pm at Marysville UMC, 5600 64th St NE, Marysville, 98270
The wonderful program features:
- Mary Feagin: Entwining Music Therapy Thoughts with Teaching,
- Ivona Kaminska: The Performance Practice of Bach on the Modern Piano,
- RoseMarie Tamburri: From Practice Room to the Marketplace ~~ Tips and Resources for the Professional Music Teacher,
- Oksana Ezhokina: Haydn's Sonatas for an Intermediate Student ~~ Wit, Wisdom and Virtuosity as well as a Piano Master Class,
- and a delicious lunch and coffee/snack breaks.
Fees are $45.00 for WSMTA members, $50.00 for non-members and $20.00 for students.
Please click on the flyer to the left for more information and the registration form.
- Dates for 2019 at Hartley Mansion in Everett: (2320 Rucker Ave, Everett, 98201)
District I Non-keyboard Competition - Saturday, April 6th at 10 a.m.
(Non-keyboard students who have participated in the Music Artistry Program events in their local chapter can compete in the District I Non-keyboard competition.)
District I Honors Recital - Sunday, April 28th at 2:30 pm.
Students who have won District Recital honors in their local chapters will gather and perform on the beautiful Steinway grand at the Hartley Mansion in Everett. Reception to be held after the performance. Free admission. All teachers and students invited to attend.
Questions or items for publication for this website?
Please contact Jensina Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.