Version 5 is Here!
Public users can now access the new Version 5 GIS
Internal Users. Please continue to use what you are using during this transition. Internal tools and layers are planned to be built into the new Version 5 GIS.
(Version 3 still active)
Newer versions of Chrome is will be forcing users to 'Allow' flash player and or warning users that this application is not secure. We are working towards not having this warning, ignore this message for now.
The Latest News can be found on our twitter feed. Follow it for service interruptions, network problems, server updates or relating news.
Major Server Changes
We are still actively moving services off our old servers. Below is more information regarding the transition.
- server:8081[s08-Went online in 2008] |
- this will be taken offline in Fall of 2018
- server:8084[s13-Went online in 2013]
- the sql database crashed on this server in March
- we were forced to move everything back to server:8081-s08
- this server will need to be completely rebuild in the Fall of 2018
- server:8090[s18-Went online in 2018]