Wooburn Park Lawn Tennis Club
LTA East Regional Community Club of the Year
The Wooburn Park Lawn Tennis Club is located next to the river Wye in the beautiful setting of Wooburn Park.
We have 300 members including 90 juniors and both five and seven-day memberships are available.
For more information contact the membership secretary:
Click The Map For Directions
Four Fantastic Courts
summer court priorities
winter court priorities
Court Information & Etiquette
- Members may play on the courts if unoccupied. Priority must be given to matches and allocated sessions.
- At busy times in Club sessions and at other times when all courts are in use short sets must be played (first to 5 games).
- Midweek players may use the courts on any week day up to 6PM except during junior coaching times.
- Matches are not played every week; check both the senior and junior fixture lists which are posted on the notice boards at the club and on the online Club Calendar.
- Juniors have priority up to 6PM on No. 4 court during school holidays.
- Juniors playing a tournament (e.g. Road to Wimbledon), have priority over other juniors using the court if the other two courts are being used by seniors.
- A younger junior member on court with a parent who is a non-member must vacate the court when requested by another member (senior, junior or mid-week) who is waiting to play.
- Intermediate members may play in all senior club sessions.
- Senior and junior members may book a court (not during club sessions) for a match against a non club member, i.e. County Championships, outside singles league or road to Wimbledon.
- Members are required to have available membership cards or shoe tags at all times.
- If more than one person is waiting to play no singles is allowed and a short set must be played, so that waiting members have equal opportunity to play.
- Juniors are not allowed in the club house unless Seniors are present.