International Workshop on "Inference on Graphical Models"
The conference on "Inference on Graphical Models" will be held at Columbia University on Oct 11 and Oct 12, 2019. The workshop will cover graphical models for both discrete random variables (such as Ising and Potts models, Exponential Random Graph Models), as well as continuous random variables (such as Gaussian Graphical Models).
- Guy Bresler (MIT)
- Constantinos Daskalakis (MIT)
- Adrian Dobra (University of Washington, Seattle)
- Mark Handcock (University of California, LA)
- Steffen L. Lauritzen (University of Copenhagen)
- Helene Massam (York University)
- Andrea Montanari (Stanford University)
- Matey Neykov (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Pradeep Ravikumar (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Alessandro Rinaldo (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Mei Yin (University of Denver)