- Registration for the Wooster Music Camp will take place on Sunday, July 7, 2019 in Scheide Music Center. All campers are to register between 1:00 and 2:30 p.m.; however, because non-resident campers do not need to set up dormitory rooms, we suggest that non-resident campers register after 2:00 p.m.
- All campers must attend a meeting at 3:00 p.m. in McGaw Chapel. Parents are not required to attend this meeting, but they are welcome and encouraged to do so.
- The first rehearsal for each ensemble will be held Sunday evening. The specific times and locations for rehearsals will be determined by the ensemble to which campers are assigned after the auditions. All non-resident campers should be picked up at 9:00 p.m. on Sunday evening at Scheide Music Center. Schedules for the remainder of the week will be distributed to each camper at the Sunday evening rehearsal. It is suggested that parents meet their non-resident campers in the lobby of Scheide Music Center at the appropriate time each evening.
- Non-resident campers are required to attend the evening rehearsal each night (ending time is 7:45 p.m. Monday through Wednesday evenings). They are also encouraged (but not required) to stay for the social activities each evening, which end at about 9:30 p.m. We will provide a place in the camp office for non-resident campers to keep instruments, sack lunches/dinners, or other items they bring with them each day. A parent/guardian will need to sign his/her camper in and out each morning and evening in the camp office. This is a simple procedure that will be explained when you register on Sunday afternoon.
- If you do not wish to pack food for lunch and/or dinner, you have the option of purchasing a meal card for all lunches and dinners (i.e. 4 lunches and 5 dinners) at a cost of $80. Meals can also be purchased individually at Lowry Center at a cost of about $12 per lunch and dinner.
- It is the mission of the Wooster Music Camp to provide participants with the opportunity to continue their musical learning, to interact with other student musicians, to have new learning experiences with different teachers, and to enjoy social and recreational time together.