Our main website has now moved to Wokingham Adult Education Service here.

We have a number of courses on offer which are aimed at improving people’s confidence and wellbeing, supporting people to improve their English and maths skills, including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), and courses aimed at people seeking employment or a career change. We also offer courses which are aimed at supporting parents and others which support people wanting to get online for the first time, or to improve their digital skills.

To explore our courses, visit our course listing website