Wisconsin Masters wants to win
USMS Short Course Nationals -Indianapolis May 10-13, 2018
Indianapolis IUPUI Natatorium: 901 West New York Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Who are we looking for?
All 18 & over swimmers willing to compete to help Wisconsin win! We need all ages and all stroke/distance specialties.
What events can you compete in?
- 50s, 100s, 200s in all four strokes
- 100IM, 200IM, 400 IM, 500 FR, 1000 FR, 1650 FR
- Fielded in 5 year age brackets (18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39.....85-89, 90-95, etc)
- Men's and Women's and Mixed 200 Free and 200 Medley Relays
- Fielded in 10 year age brackets. We need all ages to capitalize on our broad scoring potential. Relay points are BIG!
- Relays will be organized by the team leadership to achieve the best possible scoring potential.
Time Standards/Qualifying Times
- Anyone can swim up to 3 events without having a qualifying time.
- Swimmers who want to enter more than 3 individual events must meet qualifying times for those additional events. You can swim as many as 6.
- Qualifying times CLICK HERE
What do you need to do to get on board with Wisconsin Masters Aquatic Club (WMAC)?
- Bookmark this page to keep an eye on developing information.
- Click HERE to indicate your interest in receiving team communications about developing meet information, travel, hotel, relays, team apparel plans, etc.
- Register to become a 2017-18 United States Masters Member at USMS.org/Reg and select WMAC (Wisconsin Masters Aquatic Club) as your club affiliation when you register. Wait until Nov 1, 2017 when 2018 registration opens unless you need to be registered for October 2017.
- Stay wet! Train on your own or join a local workout group. Find a group HERE or check out your local swimming pols to ask about training groups in your area.
- Try a local meet or two. The 2017-18 meet schedule will be posted this fall HERE .
WMAC Hotel Arrangements
These are the hotels which WMAC will be most inhabiting. The sooner you reserve your hotel in this busy downtown area the better. USMS has other options available at the host link below. You do NOT have to stay at one of these 3. They are however all located on the same corner block.
*We are investigating what will be cheaper: parking at the hotel ($32 per night) or at the pool for 24 hours.
mini refrigerator in room
choice of King or 2 Queen beds
microwave and mini refrigerator in room
King plus sofa sleeper
choice of King or 2 Double beds
Host team website listing all hotels: http://www.indyaquaticmasters.com/2018-nationwide-usms-spring-nationals
Link for reservations at Courtyard, Springhill, and Fairfield: https://aws.passkey.com/event/49227602/owner/1463968/landing?gtid=48951c70496d2801c8b7e455c4f6564e