WHAT IS THE WINNIE Bs VAN NATIONAL RALLY (“BNR”)?
BNR is a 4-day friendship outing of campervan owners that will take place April 6 - 10, 2020 at the fabulous Daytona International Speedway in Florida. Attendees will camp together on the Speedway infield next to Lake Lloyd. All sites have electric, water, cable, and WiFi is available throughout the facility. Weather typically reaches 80 in the day and 60s at night in early April…so pretty much perfect! Here's the Speedway link where you can read all about the venue.
Highlights at the rally:
- Vendor Displays and Seminars: La Mesa RV will be bringing a display of Winnebago campervans. Other van-related vendors will also be present. You will have access to companies who make van-related products and have opportunities to speak to them in person. We are planning a number of seminars related to vanlife.
- Activities: There will be lots happening at the rally including evening music, games (5 Crowns of course) and socializing. There is also much to see and do in the area. Start planning your adventure with the Daytona Travel Guide: https://www.daytonabeach.com/
WHO CAN ATTEND?
While the event is hosted by the Winnie Bs club, a group of Winnebago campervan owners, ALL Class B campervan owners are invited and most welcome to attend. Last year this event sold out quickly, so don't wait to register!
WHAT ABOUT ELECTRIC?
All the electric sites are 50 amp. They have 50 amp and 20 amp connectionss. If you want to use your 30 amp service you be sure to bring along a 50 amp to 30 amp dogbone. The 20 amp gives an additional plug for a standard extension cord.
WHAT ABOUT PETS?
Pets on leashes are welcome in the Infield camping area. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly. Pets are not allowed in buildings.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Winnie Bs members who are current WIT Club Members: $150 NOTE: This fee is the per van rate.
Non-Winnie Bs members: $225 Registration opens for non-Winnie Bs members in December. NOTE: This fee is a per van rate.
- 4 nights of camping with electric, water, and cable hookups in spacious 20' x 40' sites
- Restrooms and showers on-site
- Meeting space
- Vendor area
- WiFi is available throughout the facility
- Educational seminars
- On-site Security and Emergency Services
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Send cancellation requests according to the schedule below to: email@example.com.
- Cancellations requested before February 1, 2020 are subject to a $25 cancellation fee plus the PayPal transaction fee.
- Cancellations requested between February 1 and February 29, 2020 are subject to a $75 cancellation fee plus the PayPal transaction fee.
- No refunds on or after March 1.
HOW DO Winnie Bs Members REGISTER?
NOTE: Non-Winnie Bs member registration will be posted in early December. Please check back!
Winnie B Member Registration
Current Winnie Bs Members who are ALSO current members of the WIT Club need to complete a TWO STEP process to register: 1) complete and submit the Registration Form (yellow button) AND 2) submit your payment (through the PayPal button).
1) Click the Registration Form yellow button.
2) Submit your $150 fee by clicking on the PayPal button. below. NOTE: If you don't have PayPal account, you can also pay with a credit card using the same PayPal link.
Non-Winnie B Member Registration
Open to all Class B Vans!
The Winnie Bs Club has one friendship rally a year where we welcome and invite all B Van owners. You do not have to belong to the Winnie Bs nor have a Class B van made by Winnebago to attend this rally. Preregistration for Winnie B members has been open for two weeks and is now open to all B van owners. The fee is per van. Registration is a two-step process: 1) Complete the registration form AND 2) Submit your $225 PayPal fee.
1) Click the Non-member Registration Form yellow button.
2) Submit your $225 fee by clicking on the PayPal button. below. NOTE: If you don't have PayPal account, you can also pay with a credit card using the same PayPal link.