Winchester Community Park (WCP)
About Winchester Community Park
WSC’s vision is that Winchester Community Park will add much needed field space to our town, helping all local sports programs, while at the same time beautifying and revitalizing the area bordering the Aberjona River and Leonard Pond, and make it more accessible for walking, biking, and recreation.
The address is 120 Cross Street, Winchester, MA. The complex is still a construction site as completion of the second 11v11 turf field and building are ongoing. It is imperative you stay in the designated access areas and keep out of the construction zone.
Enter the complex a the opening nearest the railroad tracks. The exit is further down on Cross Street. DO NOT EXIT near the railroad tracks. There is poor visibility and you won't see oncoming traffic.
Access to the turf is via the pathway on the right. During the construction phase the grass areas CANNOT be used as a warm up area for waiting teams. Please wait for game to finish and warm up on the field.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete the project.
- No chairs or benches are allowed on the playing surface.
- No dogs or pets of any kind on the turf field.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products.
- No dragging items such and nets or coolers across the turf field.
- No Food, including gum, fruit, seeds or nuts allowed on turf field.
- No sports drinks on the turf field. Water only.
- No glass containers of any kind on the turf field.
- Only players, coaches, officials are allowed onto the playing field.
- For 11v11 matches, all spectators must view from the sideline along the wall.
- For 9v9 matches, all spectators must view from 11v11 goal lines.
- Spectators are not allowed behind any goals during play.
- All teams and spectators must clean up after games. Trash/empty bottles should never be left behind.
WCP Fieldhouse Progress
The new fieldhouse at Winchester Community Park is under construction, due for completion by the end of 2018. We are so excited to add this new facility to our soccer program. The field house will provide a regulation-size field indoor for year-round use.
If you'd like to be a part of this exciting initiative, please consider buying a brick in our brick park today. Honor your favorite player, team or coach, and create memories for generations to come.