Registration of players and payment of subscriptions
**Discounts for payments on or before 13 October 2017**
The club has installed a new Player Registration and Subscription payment system which will make it easier to manage our teams and to collect payments. All existing and new players are required to register and pay club fees online by clicking on the link below. We are now a large club. By moving to online payments, we will reduce administration for our volunteers and avoid the risks involved in collecting and holding large sums in cash and cheques.
What will the subs cover?
At our AGM in June, the club took the difficult decision to increase the annual subscriptions payable by players for the coming season. This has been necessary in order to continue funding the costs incurred in providing sporting activities to all of our young players and to contribute towards our fundraising efforts for our new ground and clubhouse. The club fees covers all of the club costs (including registration, affiliation to leagues, pitch maintenance, courses for our coaches, referees and first aiders, hire of venues, equipment and administration costs). Our teams train over 30 times each season, with regular matches in addition. Every team is coached by at least one FA qualified coach which includes a first aid qualification. All coaches and helpers are DBS checked and are supported by the club to provide the best possible experience for the players.
The membership categories and fees for each player this 2017-18 season are:
1. Mini Soccer (5v5 and 7v7): £70 for the season
2. Youth Football (9v9 and 11v11): £100 for the season
3. Training Only (Primarily U5 Mixed, U6 Mixed and U9 Girls): £30 for the season
* There is a small handling charge for each online payment, which the club will cover for all payments made on or before 13 October 2017. We hope this will encourage you to make your payments early! After this date the subscriptions will automatically increase to £74, £105 and £32 respectively to cover the online payment charges.
* The online payment system will allow you to pay by:
1. Direct debit from your bank account using GoCardless; or
2. Paypal using your Paypal Account (which is easy to create if you do not have one) or selecting the payment by debit/credit card option
* You can choose to pay the club fee in one lump sum or in two instalments. If paying by instalments, the first half of the fees will be taken immediately and you will be asked to pre-authorise the second payment which will then be automatically taken in January 2018 after notification to you by email. Please note that if you choose to pay in instalments, you will not be able to pay by debit/credit card; direct debit and Paypal are fine though.
We are committed to providing football opportunities for all players
regardless of financial circumstances so if you are unable to pay online or have difficulty paying the full amount of subscriptions, please contact club secretary, Josh Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07979 537582 to discuss alternative arrangements.
All requests will be dealt with sensitively and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The registration process will also ask for your consent for:
- your child to receive medical attention in the event that s/he is injured whilst playing football / travelling to and from football events and you cannot be contacted on the emergency contact details provided.
- us to use photographs and videos of your child online and in our promotional material. We will not publish any player names alongside their images.
- any member of the club committee or fundraising committee to use your e-mail address to contact you about matters related to the club. We will not share your e-mail address with third parties.