Where to Shop in Indianapolis
Want a little retail therapy? Indy provides a variety of shopping locations from the largest shopping mall in Indiana to little, diverse shops.
Leading Ten Shopping Destinations
- The Fashion Mall, Keystone at the Crossing: Located in among the city's most prestigious locations, this shopping mall is home to Crate & Barrel, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and many more high-end retailers.
2. Circle Centre: Connected by skywalks to a number of downtown hotels and the Indiana Convention Center, Circle Centre provides 100+ stores for shopping and is anchored by Carson Pirie Scott.
5. Fountain Square: Known for its retro charm, this cultural district southeast of downtown has lots of antique shops, music stores, and art galleries.
6. Broad Ripple: Most popular for its hot night life scene, Broad Ripple also has a lineup of locally owned shops that make it a needs to for astute shoppers.
7. Carmel Art & Design District: Located north of Indy, Carmel is the home of some of areas finest interior designers, art galleries, showrooms, and store clothiers.
8. The Shop: Rock your Indy pride with locally created and hand printed Indy gear.
9. Clay Terrace: Located on the northside of Indy in Carmel, this trendy shopping destination lets buyers stroll outside while hopping in between local boutiques and national sellers.
10. Zionsville: Just outside the Indianapolis metro area, this captivating little town offers a range of in your area owned shops and restaurants and a setting straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting.