Intoducing Museum Passes!
- All museum passes have been provided by a grant to the community by the Warren Cultural Council
- Passes may be borrowed by an adult with a valid Warren or West Warren library card.
- Passes must be returned to the WEST WARREN LIBRARY ONLY.
- Passes permit discounted admission
- Patrons may borrow one pass per family at a time.
- Passes are available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis and are due back the next open library day. Passes are due by 7pm.
- Passes may not be reserved, but may be held for one hour by calling the library.
- The overdue charge is $5.00 per day. If a pass is lost, the borrower will be liable for replacing it at full cost.
- Prices and hours are set by museums and are subject to change. Some museums close for special events. Consulting the museum website or calling museum to confirm hours is recommended.
- Passes must be returned inside the library. If returned in the drop box and pass is damaged in anyway, the borrower will be liable for replacing the pass at full cost.
Tower Hill Botanical Gardens
We accept payment by Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Admission and admission discounts to special events may vary. Please call 508.869.6111 for more information.
Tower Hill welcomes thousands of people from around the world every year. For your enjoyment as well as the enjoyment of others, please observe these Garden Etiquette Guidelines.
During your visit you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a employee or contract photographer. Your admission serves as permission for the use of your image by the Tower Hill Botanic Garden and its constituents.
Tuesday through Sunday, 10am–5pm. Please note that, starting May 11, the gardens at Tower Hill will be open from 10am–9pm every Wednesday. Please note that the last admission is a half hour before closing.
The Garden is closed Mondays EXCEPT Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President’s Day, Patriots’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Columbus Day.
Twigs Café is open Tuesday through Sunday and Holiday Mondays. Twigs is open for lunch service between 11am and 3pm (Tuesday through Thursday), and between 11am–2:30pm (Friday through Sunday). Both indoor and outdoor seating will be closed at either 3pm or 2:30pm depending on the day. In addition to the above hours, Twigs will also be open every Wednesday evening from 5pm–8pm for dinner until August 31.
The Garden Shop is open year round, Tuesday through Sunday and Holiday Mondays, 10am–5pm.
Tower Hill is CLOSED on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR DOGS
Dogs are welcome at Tower Hill in designated areas Saturdays & Sundays, 10am–12noon, Tuesdays, 3–5pm, and Wednesdays, 5–8pm (only when the Garden is open Wednesday evenings), as a part of the Tails ‘n Trails program. Proof of rabies vaccination in the form of a town license or documentation from a veterinarian is required for entry.
Please note that, with the exception of service dogs, dogs are not allowed at Tower Hill except on those days listed above. No dogs are allowed to remain alone in parked cars at any time. Please call 508.869.6111 with any questions. Non-member dogs are charged a $7 admission and must show proof of rabies vaccination at time of entry.
Worcester Art Museum
The Worcester Art Museum is world-renowned for its 35,000-piece collection of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, prints, drawings and new media. The works span 5,000 years of art and culture. View paintings by Cassatt, Gauguin, Goya, Monet, Sargent and Whistler; admire floor mosaics from the ancient city of Antioch; see cutting-edge contemporary art; and discover the Museum’s many other treasures. Special exhibitions showcase the masterworks, seldom-seen gems, and important works on loan.
While you are here
- Take in our Permanent Collection
- See our latest Exhibitions
- Participate in one of our Daily Activities
- Enjoy a delectable lunch in The Museum Café
- Browse The Museum Shop for unique gifts
- Take part in great activies for Kids and Families.
- Read more in our Library
- Check out our latest Classes and workshop offerings for youth, teens and adults
- Purchase a Membership and receive Free Admission and great discounts
Wednesday-Friday, Sunday: 11am-5pm
3rd Thursday of every month: 11am-8pm
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and the following holidays: New Year’s, Easter, Independence, Thanksgiving, Christmas
The Museum Shop Hours
Open during Gallery Hours
The Museum Café Hours
The Museum Library Hours
School Year (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
The Medieval Gallery will be closed for renovations through 2016. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Click here for more information.
Seniors 65 and over: $12
College Students with ID: $12 / Free on the third Thursday of each month
Ages 4-17: $6
Ages 3 and under: FREE
EBT cardholder: $2 Cash *
The Warren Public Library has passes, that may be checked out, to the following places:
These passes may be checked out at the Warren Public Library.
Ecotarium – Admits up to 2 Adults and 2 Children in one vehicle at 1/2 price
MA State Parks Pass– Free parking for one vehicle (excludes vans & buses)
Old Sturbridge Village – Admits up to 4 Guests per visit at 1/2 price
Springfield Museums – Free admission for up to 4 visitors per day
USS Constitution – Admits up to 9 Guests free