Intoducing Museum Passes!
- All museum passes have been provided by a grant to the community by the Warren Cultural Council
- Passes may be borrowed by an adult with a valid Warren or West Warren library card.
- Passes must be returned to the WEST WARREN LIBRARY ONLY.
- Passes permit discounted admission
- Patrons may borrow one pass per family at a time.
- Passes are available for check out on a first-come, first-served basis and are due back the next open library day. Passes are due by 7pm.
- Passes may not be reserved, but may be held for one hour by calling the library.
- The overdue charge is $5.00 per day. If a pass is lost, the borrower will be liable for replacing it at full cost.
- Prices and hours are set by museums and are subject to change. Some museums close for special events. Consulting the museum website or calling museum to confirm hours is recommended.
- Passes must be returned inside the library. If returned in the drop box and pass is damaged in anyway, the borrower will be liable for replacing the pass at full cost.
Worcester Art Museum
The Worcester Art Museum is world-renowned for its 35,000-piece collection of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, prints, drawings and new media. The works span 5,000 years of art and culture. View paintings by Cassatt, Gauguin, Goya, Monet, Sargent and Whistler; admire floor mosaics from the ancient city of Antioch; see cutting-edge contemporary art; and discover the Museum’s many other treasures. Special exhibitions showcase the masterworks, seldom-seen gems, and important works on loan.
While you are here
- Take in our Permanent Collection
- See our latest Exhibitions
- Participate in one of our Daily Activities
- Enjoy a delectable lunch in The Museum Café
- Browse The Museum Shop for unique gifts
- Take part in great activies for Kids and Families.
- Read more in our Library
- Check out our latest Classes and workshop offerings for youth, teens and adults
- Purchase a Membership and receive Free Admission and great discounts
Wednesday-Friday, Sunday: 11am-5pm
3rd Thursday of every month: 11am-8pm
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and the following holidays: New Year’s, Easter, Independence, Thanksgiving, Christmas
The Museum Library Hours
School Year (Labor Day to Memorial Day)
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
In efforts to continue to bring exciting exhibitions to the Museum, new and renewed Pass Program admission pass memberships will now provide 50% off the museum admission fee. Each of the (4) cards may be used for up to 2 adults and/or children. Children 3 and under are free! Pass Card members may enjoy the use of the Museum's library as a resource free of charge.
Passes are not valid for any other applicable discounts on special programming or lectures. As indicated on the back of your cards, library passes are NOT accepted during Flora in Winter or other special events.
Located in the heart of downtown Springfield, Massachusetts, the Springfield Museums offer access to five world-class museums, including the Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum and the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden, all under a single admission.