"Volunteers don't have more time - they just have more heart" - anonymous
JOIN OUR TEAM
We still require the following:
- Soccer Directors (Indoor and Outdoor) - to attend meetings with the Zone and organize registrations
- Program Directors - to help organize programs for our members
- Social Directors - to help plan and organize our social events
Why should you help?
- Chance to meet your neighbours.
- Gain valuable volunteer and board experience.
- Have a say in the type of programming you want our community to offer.
- Learn firsthand about other community and city initiatives.
- Make a difference in your community.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-484-6132 for more information.
Our community depends on funds raised through our bingo and casino events. We are always looking for volunteers to help us out.
Bingos take place at Castledowns Bingo hall (12222 137 Ave) from 10:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Bingo volunteers will receive a 40 credit per shift that can be used towards approved community program registration and lunch is provided.
To volunteer or for more information, contact Faye at 780-444-8852.
Capital City Clean-Up
As an individual or a group, you can help keep Edmonton clean. Get involved by yourself, with friends, family, neighbours or work teams. It's as easy as picking up litter on your evening walk or visiting a big bin event to dispose of large items. In celebration of Canada 150, Edmonton is joining forces with 9 other communities across Canada to see how much litter and debris we can all clean up this spring as part of #CleanUpCanada!
Capital City Clean Up offers free litter clean up kits to Edmonton residents, businesses and community groups that are looking to pick up litter in their neighbourhood. You can pick one up at St. Francis Xavier Sports Centre while supplies last.
For more information go to https://www.edmonton.ca/programs_services/graffiti_litter/cccu-for-individuals.aspx