West Farm Nursery
Please contact me directly for purchase.
116 Burnt Mill Rd, Branchburg, NJ 08876
Pawpaw Tasting and Pawpaw Fest in Sept.--watch for the dates
Please register through NOFA-NJ at:
(2019, Grafted Pawpaw trees soldout, Place your orders now for 2020 season)
(I do have a limited number of select pawpaw seedlings of known cultivars availble. Inquire if interested)
Plant Pickup at the New Jersey farm is encouraged; we also ship.
(Check out the NEW PETERSON and KSU Pawpaw releases, Tallahatchie, and Chappell)
The grafted Pawpaw cultivars I will have available for Summer & Fall 2020 pick up/shipping are:
- Shenandoah (Peterson cultivar)
- Susquehanna (Peterson cultivar)
- Potomac (Peterson cultivar)
- Wabash (Peterson cultivar)
- Allegheny (Peterson cultivar)
- Rappahannock (Peterson cultivar)
- Tallahatchie (NEW RELEASE From Neal Peterson, advanced selection 10-35)
- Atwood (Kentucky State University cultivar)
- Benson (Kentucky State University cultivar)
- Chappell (NEW RELEASE from Kentucky State University; advanced selection HI 4-1)
- Rebecca's Gold
- Also available only as a special order, placed no later than April 15th, are: Lynn's Favorite, Sweet Alice, Sue, Prolific, Green River Belle, Wells, Taylor, Tollgate, PAG-1, PAG-2, PAG-3, PAG-4
All grafted trees are growing in 14” tall tree trainer pots and the trees are 2.5-3.5’ in height.
All grafted cultivars are $60 each. Shipping is extra, depending on destination. I accept cash, check, or Venmo.
Please make all checks out to 'CHARLES WEST'.
I usually have a very limited number of premium-sized grafted trees, 4-5'. $85 ea. Inquire if interested.
Select pawpaw seedlings are also available. inquire.
Scion Wood usually available in early spring for any of the above pawpaw cultivars , excluding Peterson and KSU releases. Inquire .
I also have Scion Wood for several varieties of Apple, Pear, Asian Pear, Peach, Plum, Medlar, Shipova, Mulberry, and Figs. Inquire.
Other plants usually available are: American Persimmon, Mulberry (several varieties), Pecan, Figs (several varieties), Kentucky Coffee Tree, Comfrey (Bocking 14 and Dwarf), Horseradish, Raspberry (Red and Black Native).
Now taking orders for grafted Che trees, Cudrania tricuspidata, (available mid-summer-fall 2020)
LOOK FOR OUR PAWPAW TASTING WORKSHOPS IN LATE SEPTEMBER