Wellness Solutions Montana
Welcome to Wellness Solutions Montana!
Since the inception of the Montana Medical Marijuana Program, Wellness Solutions has served the Medical Cannabis community of Montana. With over a decade of experience, our team of professional, compassionate, and qualified staff members are here to assist you in becoming a certified Montana medical marijuana card holder.
DO I QUALIFY?
In concurrence with Montana State law, only current Montana residents with a qualifying debilitating medical conditions AND a valid MT I.D or Driver's License may apply.
If you have one or more of the following conditions, you may qualify to become a certified medical marijuana patient.
The following are Montana Medical Marijuana Program Qualifying Conditions:
- Cancer, glaucoma or positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome when the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient’s health status
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe chronic pain that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient's treating physician
- Intractable nausea or vomiting
- Epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Painful peripheral neuropathy
- A central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms
- Admittance into hospice care
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Refer to the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services website for frequently asked questions and current program applications and forms.
Please contact us with any questions you may have or to schedule an appointment.
Cannabis Clinic Montana
300 N Willson Ave
Suite 404 D
Bozeman, MT 59715