Email: u690604[at]gmail.com OR email@example.com
I am an associate professor at National Central University (中央大學) working in discrete geometry, algebraic combinatorics and the application of Semidefinite Programming.
2. A. Barg, W-H. Yu, New bounds for equiangular lines. Discrete Geometry and Algebraic Combinatorics, A. Barg and O. Musin, Editors, AMS Series: Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 625, 2014, 111-121. arXiv:1311.3219
3. A. Barg, K. Okoudjou, A. Glazyrin and W-H. Yu, Finite two-distance tight frames. Linear Algebra and its Application , Volume 474, 15 June 2015, 163-175 arXiv:1402.3521.
4. T. Okuda and W-H. Yu, A new relative bound for equiangular lines and nonexistence of tight spherical designs of harmonic index 4. European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 53 April 2016 96-103. arXiv:1409.6995.
5. New bounds for equiangular lines and spherical two-distance sets. SIAM Journal on Discrete Math Vol 31, No.2, 908-917. arXiv: 1609.01036
6. Y. Zhu, Eiichi Bannai, Etsuko Bannai, K-T. Kim and W-H. Yu, On spherical designs of harmonic index T. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 24, Issue 2, #p2.14. arXiv:1507.05373
7. M. Haver, K. Lee, W. McDermott, A. Wilson, W-H. Yu and A. Zeleke, Closed Forms of Recursive Polynomials and Applications, Arc Combinatoria 142 (2019), 175-195.
8. A. Glazyrin and W-H. Yu, Upper bounds for s-distance sets and equiangular lines. (Accepted) Advances in Mathematics arXiv:1611.09479
9. Y-C. Roger Lin and W-H. Yu, Saturated equiangular lines in Euclidean Space and new large construction of equiangular lines. Linear Algebra and its Application, Volume 588, 1 March 2020, Pages 272-281, arXiv:1801.04502 .
10. L. Hou, B. Hou, S. Gao and W-H. Yu, New code upper bounds for the folded n-cube. Journal of Combinatorial Theory series A, Volume 172, May 2020. arXiv:1801.06971.
11. . Y-C. Roger Lin and W-H. Yu, Equiangular lines and the Lemmens-Seidel conjecture. Discrete Mathematics, Volume 343, Issue 2, February 2020, 111667. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.disc.2019.111667 arXiv:1807.06249.
* C.-R. Yeh and W.-H. Yu, Improvement of generalization of Larman-Rogers-Seidel’s Theorem. arXiv:2106.09582
* E. Bannai, E. Bannai, C-Y. Lee, H. Tanaka, W-H. Yu, The real equiangular tight frames obtained from rank 3 graphs, arXiv:2202.09858
* W-J. Koa and W-H. Yu, Four-point semidefinite bound for equiangular lines, arXiv:2203.05828
* C-Y. Lai, P-T. Tseng, W-H. Yu, Semidefinite programming bounds for binary codes from a split Terwilliger algebra, arXiv: 2203.06568.
* W-J. Kao, S. Suda, W-H. Yu, Semidefinite programming bounds for complex spherical codes, arXiv: 2204.04108
*A. Barg, A. Glazyrin, W-.J. Kao, C.-Y. Lai, P.-C. Tseng, and W.-H. Yu, On the size of maximal binary codes with 2, 3, and 4 distances, arXiv:2210.07496
* M.-C. Hsu, E.-J. Kuo, W.-H. Yu, J.-F. Cai, M-H. Hsieh, Quantum state tomography via non- convex Riemannian gradient descent, arXiv: 2210.04717
* E. Bannai, E. Bannai, C.-Y. Lee, Z. Xiang, W.-H. Yu, On the two-distance embedding in real Euclidean space of coherent configuration of type(2,2:3), arXiv:2211.02331.