Handbook & Bylaws
The handbooks and bylaws can be accessed via the link below. Note that this is a draft copy that includes potential updates in red. The Board will edit this copy during school year 2017-2018.
New issues that may want to be reflected in the handbook include:
- Protocols for The Annual Meeting
- Summer Days for Union Work
- MOA procedures, considerations, and recording
- Stipends for some jobs that don't have stipends
- New protocol for storing important information
- Website protocols
- Privacy and Professionalism
- Roles and Committee work and protocols
Link to draft copy of the handbook (open to interested Union Board members while in the editing stage). If any member has ideas for changes to the Handbook, please notify your building representative with that information. The bylaws will be revisited by the Executive Boards during the 2017-2018 school year.